The weekend camp we intended to run on 24th June will not be going ahead, but has been replaced with a weekend away at Hag Dyke on 18th July.
Please note this change to the programme, which will see the Troop spending a weekend away at Hag Dyke at the end of July. This replaces the weekend camp we intended to run in June, which for a number of reasons, including the challenge of dealing with lots of equipment without the Scout Hut, we have decided is not practical to run.
Please see below a letter about the weekend and a permission form which must be completed and returned by Friday 11th July.
If you have any questions, please ask a Leader
Filed under: Uncategorized |