***Tonights Joint Scout meeting***

All

Tonight was supposed to be a joint orienteering meeting but due to the poor weather conditions we have decided to postpone the activity.

We will meet at the hut instead (19.30) for a different joint meeting, but bring a coat, if there’s a break in the rain we will try and get outside.

The Leaders

Advertisements